- This event has passed.
Buck Ridge Burn Trail Half Marathon & 5k – Gardners, PA
April 11 @ 9:00 am
Our 2021 IN-PERSON event will send you out into the woods of the Michaux State Forest to test your trail grit on one of two challenging courses. What better way to shake out those winter legs than to leap over logs and splash through April creeks? Come play in the woods with us and feed your soul!
There will be a lot of changes this year to the IN-PERSON race day in order to be compliant with the CDC recommendations for holding a safe outdoor event. Here are the most salient:
- Masks will be required at race headquarters and when approaching/at aid stations
- Folks will be encouraged not to smoosh together in groups anywhere
- The Half Marathon will start at 9:00a.m. in waves every 5 minutes
- The 5K will start at 10:00a.m. in waves every 5 minutes
- We will not be holding an awards ceremony this year. Awards will be sent
PLEASE, if you do not feel you can gracefully comply with masking regulations and social distancing measures, I encourage you to sign up for a VIRTUAL option or to wait for another year to sign up for the IN-PERSON event.